220V Portable 600W Power Station with USB 5V and 220V Inverter for 12V Charging
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Rapid refuel the unit from wall, vehicle or sun in 3 to 10 hours.
The 600W Portable Power Station is combine with inverter, Built-in Battery AC charging, solar charging, AC/DC output, allows you to live life off the grid, camp in luxury or power through an outage without the noise and fumes of traditional backup generators.
600W Product Highlights
- Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 512Wh, 40Ah (12.8V) Battery capacity.
- Versatile powering options including: four USB ports, 1 AC outlets and 12V output.
- Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
Three ways to Charge:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel.
- Plug Power Station into the wall. Fully recharges in about 5 hours.
- Unit can be charged in 4 - 7 hours plugged into your vehicle's 12V outlet
- Weight: 8.5kgs
- Dimensions: 29.5L * 22.5 W * 22H (cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C Port (Output): PD3.0 5-20V/60W Max.
- 12V port (output, Anderson): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz/ 230V 50Hz,
- (600W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- DC Charging port: 17-24V, up to 20A
- Cell Chemistry: LiFePo4
- Peak Capacity: 512Wh (12.8V, 40Ah)
- Lifecycles: 2500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate:
1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection, overload protection
VIDEO (80W unit)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.